View Single Post
Old 2007-05-15, 2:52am

Default Sorry!

I always forget about the questions, sorry for that. Let's see, I'm not sure if there is a way to make them without the flower look, I've never tried any other way. With this implosion style marble, I think it will always look that way. As for the other question, did you pull the center of the disc at all? It sounds like you may have pulled it towards the end and that would have made it pull everything to the bottom. If not, you may have not melted it in straight. Sometimes if some parts are heated more than others they will implode faster. They will take some practice to get them perfect, it took me almost a year until I was completely happy with them. Hope this helps, keep your eyes out for the next Flow!
-chris

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.