View Single Post
Old 2005-09-26, 6:34am
Mary Lockwood

Holy wow!!!

I had set up to get notifications to additions to this thread, but I hadn't gotten any in a while so I came to double check. I'm SO glad I did...I almost missed this new stuff!

Gorgeous, gorgeous work you all. I have to say, I am so happy I posted this tutorial. I did it because it was the only time I have ever had anything to share that I hadn't already seen instructions for somewhere else. What a great feeling!

It is a real kick to see all the fun twists you guys are putting into these. I gotta say, Suzy....hot damn! Whenever I did the doubles, I never ended up with a bicone...it was always a huge massive round and I put rows of dots around the center 'seam'. I like yours a hundred times better! The black caps really set it off!

Manon!!! Please post your pics!

Stacy, those are way fun!!! I can't wait to get one! It could very well be sitting at the post office, but since my car died, and since it is raining cats and dogs today, I can't get it til hubby comes home tonight. Thank you for sending it to me!!!

Nikki, what did you come up with?? Are you happy with it, will you show us, PLEEEEEEZ???

~~Mary

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.