View Single Post
Old 2012-05-03, 11:53am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

That difference in communication styles is the whole point of the "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" books. Personally, I deeply appreciate all the safety information and advice here, it's made a HUGE difference in my ability to safely set up my studio, so thank you, especially Dale M and Cheng076.

I think the main source of the agitatation is that this stuff is so COMPLICATED, and we've all become accustomed to easy answers. I swear that in trying to figure out ventilation I went through the 5 stages of grief, TWICE - denial, anger, bargaining, depression, and acceptance? OH, yeah, I had all of those. It took a long time to accept that there's no simple answer.

And now the studio is done, you'd think it'd be easier... but now I'm going through the whole mess again trying to figure out hooking my hothead to a BBQ tank. Today I feel like I'm at the 6th stage - Give Up... but I know I'll figure it out eventually. (Once I quit moaning about why can't it be easy... LOL)

Anyway, thanks guys. It IS appreciated.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.