View Single Post
Old 2008-06-11, 9:54pm
yukue fumei

ok- whew! thanks!
I didn't want to inadvertently butt in on anyone
The Delta would be amazing. I think E. Mort has one...you might want to ask him how he likes his.
The Delta would definitely speed things up. Oh, I just remembered to mention--Dunno if you work large boro things already, but the larger you go, the more radiant heat gets kicked out. I went to one workshop where the artist next to me used his Delta and every time he opened it up, I could feel that heat on my arm and it got really hot. Even with my Mirage after a while, everything on the bench gets really hot. I have sensitive skin and get radiant heat burns when i work large stuff. I am also prone to get sunburns on my face so I wear a face shield.
Just some things to consider when going big

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
nagi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.