View Single Post
Old 2010-04-01, 1:51pm

Default Whimzicalities Maria

I haven't been able to find my favorite tool ever. It's the large brass chisel tool that Maria makes. I use it for everything, from shaping flower petals to smashing dots. I use it every day and it is lost somewhere in my studio. I even cleaned my studio and I still couldn't find it. So last night around midnight I wrote to Maria and asked if she had one I could by. When I got up at 3:00 am for a bathroom call I checked my email and there was a note from Maria saying she had a chisel tool up for me on her etsy site. I paid for it right away and she had it in the mail this am....now that's what I call service !!! I love Maria's tools, if you haven't seen them, you might want to check them out.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Kybeadmaker; 2010-04-01 at 2:03pm. Reason: added site