View Single Post
Old 2013-03-31, 5:36pm
They see me rollin'...

That's a good idea! They did have a good selection of cabinets and doors.

I did get 2 very solid pieces of countertop that I want to use somehow. I will probably glue them down to something and use them as a good surface for pounding metal. They are hard as rock.

I do need a wooden workbench. I have 2 conference tables and 2 tables that were once an L-shaped computer desk. However, if I hammer metal on them everything on the table jumps around. I need something more stable. I think your cabinet/door idea would work!

Anyway, here are some chick pics! Terrible pics, I know, since they were under the heat lamp and I was just using my iPhone.

2 two newbies, Sango and Zazzu (Zazzu, the Light Brahma is on the left). Light Brahmas are really gorgeous when they grow up!

The 4 trouble-makers (aka roosters). Demeter (the dark one) is a Barred Rock Cochin. I can't believe how fast they can run! They just zoom around.

The 2 brownies (the larger one is the Easter Egger Nimue, and the smaller one is Sango the Speckled Sussex):

Chick huddle! That's Nimue on the right lying down, with Grendel and Beowulf on either side. See how tiny they are? I believe that's the Barred Rock in the corner (named Sable):

The front of the shed. I know it doesn't look like I did much, but there were so many edges!

My little cabinet. It says "Made in Denmark" on the back. I suspect that it was intended to hold a turntable and records? But it is just right for my little collection of sheet glass.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Patti

Last edited by Magicfire; 2013-03-31 at 5:52pm.