View Single Post
Old 2009-05-31, 2:56am

Ive been a busy bee...taken to doing my knitting during some of the enormously long teabreaks that me and my friends like to take...then feel guilty over for not getting on with stuff....so now I get both! yay!

guilt-free extra long teabreaks! love it! then I ran out of wire.

My pieces are almost doubling in length, 12" made somewhere around 22-23"

I'm using 0.5mm wire, the single knit and an allan key just to start on, then weaving around nothing. (a pencil worked but I made it too tight, couldnt get it out so I burned it out when I annealed it!) and Im drawing to about 5mm so it goes through my cored beads, might be more like 4.8mm.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.