Thread: GTT Sidewinder
View Single Post
Old 2013-09-21, 6:15pm
Flamewoman

So good to hear from someone who has both torches, thanks Heather for your information. I have always heard the Cheetah is a oxy hog, and since I can only do concentrators, I stick with torches designed for them. I had a Lynx before the Scorpion, and ran it on an M-20. I sold the M-20 and got a Regalia, and the Regalia is easily as good as 2 M-20's. Now I have 2 of them, one of them ran my Lynx fine but was not enough for the Scorpion, & If I really decide to upgrade, I think I should start with a 3rd one, ( they are pricey, yikes) and see if that is enough. What scares me the most is the extra heat. In the winter it is fine, but in summer I turn on my airconditioner at 5 am and then go out and work by 7am and can only work until noon if that, it gets to hot in my shop. Where I live we get a hot summer, upper 90's and makes it miserable to torch.
I am worried the bigger torch will run me out of the shop even faster, just like the step up from the Lynx.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never
know how soon it will be too late.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
PLEASE like my page!