View Single Post
Old 2009-02-08, 10:07am

Hi Elizabeth. Glad your back. I hope they hang around too.

Ok, here is my test so far. The first one is made with an ASK clear core with an Opaque Yellow Devardi overlay. The other colors are Moretti.

The second one is Moretti clear with first a white overlay, and then the Devardi Burgundy yummy stunning color. The surface stuff is Moretti. They came out of the kiln with no issues. I'll stick them in the freezer, poor little fellas, and make sure they are stable. I'm looking for compatability issues more than what the colors will do. I want to make sure Devardi plays well with others, than I can play with the colors. I make huge beads so I have to make sure they won't crack.

These two colors I had absolutely no problems with. No shocking, no bubbles, smooth as butter.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.