View Single Post
Old 2013-10-26, 11:06am
tweetysweetie

Fred & Doug....thanks so much for responding....I will be trying both of what you suggested later this weekend. I have a bunch of TweetyBird (I'm a TB fanatic!) images that I need to make into round images because I'm having someone make them into resin pendants for me, but the images i send her for consideration must be round...so I'll be anxious to see if I can make this work for me.
Doug, can I be a little birdy on your shoulder or in your brain? I think you have the masterful info about PS10 that I'm needing....just cropping, adjusting lighting is about all I can master...I start seeing all those tools, info about layers etc. I just crumble in defeat. lol thanks again!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.