View Single Post
Old 2012-12-09, 2:40pm

Default Effetre Glass

Quote:
Nice sales pitch Mike...

It's my experience that the premade 104 goldstone stringers are "watered" down with too much clear. Not enough sparkle. But what do I know... I'm just a lowly distributor.
The best fix would be for glass artists to pick out selected goldstone rocks and make the goldstone stringers themselves.

I have just emailed Effetre and asked them about making stingers with the small stars, and asking questions like; do they work, how much would I have to buy, how much would I have to pay. No doubt the price would go up.

And this was not a Sales Pitch, it was some great information that only could be provided by someone who had been to the goldstone factory and who has been to the Effetre factory over 20 times.

I hate bragging, but if it were not for the cooperation between Frantz and Effetre, there are probably lots of colors that you would never have seen.

Just saying
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike

Frantz Art Glass Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The Torch Website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike's phone: 800.839.6712 ext 206