View Single Post
Old 2006-11-06, 4:46am

Thanks! I'm glad you like it!

Quote:
I wish you would have posted this before I started my 10 week Photoshop course! LOL
That sounds like fun in any case! Photoshop is the best - there's so much you can do with it.

Quote:
Oh and by the way,
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah_hornik
. . . I know virtually nothing about photography and I take pretty bad photos. . .

has got to be a joke!
Haha, I can take a relatively decent photo outdoors (or of my cat ) but if I didn't have Photoshop, I don't think I could take a good photo of a bead if my life depended on it.

Quote:
Your photo's are great. You are a world traveller, I see pictures from all over the world in your portfolio.
Funny picture of a bench in Amsterdam, are we dutch poeple that tall?
Thanks! And as a matter of fact - YES! I might be a bit vertically challenged, but when I visit Amsterdam I always feel like Alice in Wonderland... all the furniture and stuff is always so... tall! Not to mention the people...

I miss Amsterdam. *sigh*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|