View Single Post
Old 2007-01-09, 7:57pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaD View Post
Thank You both so much!! And Kim V for the email! I sure will have stuff to try this weekend! I don't think I have Paint Shop on this computer. If I do I can't find it. I did use Elements 2.0 for years to crop and do easy stuff but when I opened 5.0 I said "Yikes!"

Paula
FYI - Paint Shop Pro offers a 30 day free trial:

http://www.corel.com/servlet/Satelli...=1156169693940

And it you like it is on sale for $80 right now. I think it's a decent alternaltive to photoshop if you want something at relatively decent price.
Or course maybe Elements might do what you need. I get so confused about the Photoshop products... they come in so many "flavors" I have no idea how you ever figure out what you really need!

The blogs of your fellow LE'ers are here...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And lookie, it's all about me... ***
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.