View Single Post
Old 2009-08-22, 5:00am
lurking on LE since 2005

Default making round beads

I know this is not the intended use of a tool, but I use Jim Moore's varied sized graphite marble mold for making round beads. (Tip from Brad Pearson)

by rolling your bead in the marble mold, you can get a bunch of them exactly the same size, AND (bonus) a lot of the brass tools out there become much easier to have beads match when that perfect round bead goes in to get smashed. Zoozii diamonds and pilllows are much easier this way (for me anyway) I wouldn't trade Jim's tool for anything.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
J-55

Check out my Encasing and HOLLOW tri-color Tutorials in my Etsy shop-and my NEW encased, layered, feathered bead!