View Single Post
Old 2010-01-04, 10:13am

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemsinbloom View Post
As a buyer of hundreds of online tutorials I have to say I would be very very disappointed if these talented artists stopped writing them.

As far as cost, I can justify it this way. I purchased a tutorial last week that has already paid for itself and made me a profit with the sales of just two beads. You cannot beat that.......and now I will have this skill for years.

Information is very very valuable to me and I will always be willing to pay the author a fair price.
This would have been my point exactly. I have some tutorials I've bought that were really beyond my capabilities (at this time) and so have not recouped my money from them. But most of the tutorials I've gotten pay for themselves after only one session at the torch. I haven't printed my out yet, I take my laptop to the torch (for music and tuts) but I would love to take some of my favorites and print out into one spiral bound booklet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"People can be the wind beneath your wings or the anchor on your boat" John Maxwell