View Single Post
Old 2010-01-16, 6:43am
Boro Bum

Well at over 12 thousand LE members I would not say that its a small community and I don't know any of you really so personalities really have nothing to do with me anyways. I am not going to get into details here, Price = knowledge not equal, skipped steps because they think people already know that step, pictures that you cant see whats going on, like alot of things around here the knowledge is out for free but because of being new taken advantage of because not knowing its out there for free, etc.
Stuff like that, sometimes a 5 min video would show it better and well video camera's don't cost very much now a days or even a web cam video would have been a better choice.
Don't get me wrong I have got a couple they were awesome and anything I ask the author trys to answer Its just sometimes at that price I shouldn't have to ask "sometimes I'm slow in the head but not often" lol maybe more info on the level of the tut so new people can have a feel of were the tuts going to take them. BIG thing putting a list of supplies needed to do the tut as I have not even done 1 or 2 because I didn't want to spend another 50 bucks just to try it.

AcidFly

Last edited by AcidFly; 2010-01-16 at 6:59am.