View Single Post
Old 2013-05-20, 1:07pm

Default Photoshop - Watermark your work

One of my bead groups on Facebook is all abuzz about some sick woman stealing photos and claiming the work for her own! She's even been removing signatures!

So I wrote a tut on watermarks in photoshop.

I still have tuts on other subjects including signatures up on my blog. The Master list is here.

Hope it helps!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.