View Single Post
Old 2009-08-06, 10:44pm

OK, I ordered the vent hood. Now I went to the page dale found for the ducting and this is what i came up with

*Two 8x6 reducers
*One 8" 90degree adjustable elbow
*Three Eyebrow vent covers one for outside of ventilation system and two for fresh air vents inside and out.

Here's what I'm thinking:

Need Two 8x6 reducers (One attaches to the 6" vent hood pipe and converts it to 8" size on other side then I connect the 8" 90degree adjustable elbow and go out the wall hole with it then attach the other 8x6 reducer where it comes out the wall on outside of building so I can put on this 6x6 eyebrow as the finishing touch on the outlet side (outside) of building to keep bugs/birds/weather out and let the bad fumes escape.

Plus if I buy two more eyebrow vents and remove baffle just leaving the screen part, i could use those as my fresh air intakes under my bench. Cut hole in wall put one on outside facing down to keep out weather and one on inside facing upward to bring me fresh air.

THAT WILL WORK WON'T IT DALE??? PLEASE SAY YES!

Other than constructing some type of barley box to go with this ventilation system, does this look like all i'm needing. I"ll be sOOO glad to have this part finished!

http://www.theductshop.com/shop/shopping_cart.php

how does that look Dale?

An artist cannot fail; it is a success to be one. ~Charles Horton Cooley

Last edited by ShellyJo1969; 2009-08-06 at 11:00pm.