View Single Post
Old 2010-07-01, 9:55am
Cats & Glass!

I think it has to do with what database server you're on, honestly. At first, POWWEB was great but as their server loads grew, sites would just hang. They even admitted that was the problem (at least with their hosting). I could't move people off fast enough. Then I moved to a "ZenCart certified host" and they keep getting attacked right left and center because an unpatched ZenCart is a beautiful thing to hackers. I'm not saying they host unpatched sites but they have made themselves a big fat target. So now I'm on to big commercial hosting again it seems to work awesomely well - for now.

(Oh yeah, someone I know is on 1and1 and it can be excruciatingly slow - but only at times. Like maybe when the host has some process running.)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ebay -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Etsy -
Blog -