View Single Post
Old 2010-12-29, 2:57pm
Serenity Now!

Thanks very much for the suggestions. I'm still ticked off with PS, and their offhand ways.

If you are using PappaShop to host your website, be forewarned they may pull the plug on you too. I was with them for over 3 years, paid my bills on time, and only questioned when my site wasn't working properly - which was frequently, and unquestionably always their fault. Better to get out while the going is good folks. And the more I've been looking around, the more I see full-well that their product is out-dated, and truly old-fashioned by comparison of what is out there available - at better pricing, and 24/7 service to boot. I am offended by their behaviour, but overjoyed at the prospect of a much better website. PappaShop - you can still - and always, bite my a**. You SUCK...and that is an understatement.

Art, Colour, Bling & Happy happening here:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Over the Moon; 2010-12-30 at 7:13am.