View Single Post
Old 2014-06-12, 5:36pm
N2Beadz

Oh, I so need to post some updated pics. I still have 2 1/2 more walls of stash. The seed bead area being the least of the stash since the windows take so much space.

I absolutely love the pics Floorkasp posted. I'd do that in a heart beat except for the fact my two windows are in the front of the house. That would block my view of anything going on in the neighborhood that doesn't need to be going on.

Lorraine, I was named after my grandmother on my mother's side of the family. I've always enjoyed having a first name that was different and had never came across anyone having the same name until I went to the DMV to get personalized tags years ago when Virginia first started offering them. Found out someone with the same name already grabbed it and they lived in the same city as well. Come to find out a lady my grandmother worked with loved her dearly and her name so much that she gave it to her daughter. Small world when it really comes down to it I guess. Oh, yes I did pick up a few of those behind the door storage holders you posted. My mom ended up with all of them since her walk in closet needed some reorganizing more than anything I had going on.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.