View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 3:50pm
Flame On!

Default Unlimited Oxygen makes the Ridicu-list!!

The best way for potential customers to make an informed decision is to hear the experiences that others have had. Here is mine. On December 10, 2012, I called Unlimited Oxygen and placed an order. The woman on the phone was very friendly, gladly took my credit card, (not able to use my AmX), and cheerfully told me the unit would ship within 4 weeks. I'm excited, but was a little amazed at the possible 4 week wait time. Ok, so I wait. Sometime towards the end of the month, I get my Visa statement, and see that I was charged for the unit on 12/10/12. I REALLY thought she told me they would charge my card when the unit shipped. So, I decide to get on LE and see what others have to say about this company. Surprise. They are re-known for 8 week and longer ship times, but whenever anyone makes a disgruntled post, defenders jump in and say how great Jack is, excellent customer service, if you don't want to wait, pay double other places, etc. I also read a post where a gentleman had been waiting for an extraordinarily long time, had a death in his family(his Mother) and called to get a refund, and was refused, they shipped his order the next day and he was on LE trying to re-sell the units because he needed the money for the TRAGEDY he was going through. Ok, with untold numbers of people waiting BIZARRE lengths of time, his units could have easily been passed on to the next in line. So to the claims of amazing customer service, I'd say just from that one tell tale incident, it's below anything I would ever want to deal with. That was disgusting. I called Unlimited Oxygen the first week in January to inquire if my unit that I had been charged for would make the 4 week deadline." Um, who are you, hon?" the lady asked. Gave my name. "Oh, we're really swamped!!! It will be a few more weeks!" How many? 2, I was told. Why was my card charged? We have to buy supplies.
Today is January 27th. I haven't heard from Unlimited Oxygen, and I still haven't received my unit. If I conducted business this way, I would have no business. The claims of how great they are, how much cheaper they are, etc. really are ridiculous. Being backed up and popular is wonderful! You tell people the HONEST wait time, and you take their money when you ship their goods. Or, better yet, say "Due to the high demand of our units, we are unable to take your order today. We'll be happy to put you on our wait list and give you a call when we are able to serve you." Basically, I have given these people an interest free business loan. How Unlimited Oxygen is conducting business is not right, and had I investigated them before making that phone call, I would have taken my business and money elsewhere. For all the good-will and sympathy people have towards the owner, I cannot help but think of how little he had for the gentleman who lost his mother when he shoved those units on a truck, instead of passing them on to another long waiting customer and refunding his money. I'll have that same amount of sympathy in the morning when I make use of the information on the sticky post regarding FTC business practices, and file a formal complaint against Unlimited Oxygen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.