View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 9:50pm
Flame On!

The last Oxycon I tried to buy was a fiasco as well, and I posted my opinion, and you had much love and admiration for that shark, too. I don't even remember his name, some shady man up north. "Hobbysforus" Bought one, it broke 2 months later and he talked me into buying a bigger newer one, but sent a piece of crap with double the time he quoted on it. I called Amx, and they promptly retrieved my money, and he was told to provide a paid shipping label to retrieve his junk. It sat on my porch forever and then it was gone. By that time, the freaky vendor had been calling my home and leaving threatening messages on my voicemail, it was recorded, hello? A complete and total disaster, from start to finish. These people are accustomed to taking advantage of people and I am not the one that's going to deal with it on their terms. As for Unlimited Oxygen, they have extremely shady business practices, and now I'm just going to say it, Jack is full of crap, plain and simple. In one breath "I love my customers, on and on, and the next, screw you, no refunds." If he has so many people waiting for so long, there should be absolutely no problem for him to refund someone, just because they asked him too. As I said before, had I read all of the unhappy stories from "his beloved artists", I would have never purchased from him. His complaints on here don't come up on google, but WordPress and Meta Tags will fix that pretty quickly. His lack of respect for my time, money and intelligence, along with his disregard for decent business practices and assumption that he can take the public's money and then do whatever he feels like, how and when he feels like is disgusting. You know what? I'm not going to try and wreak havoc on Jack just because of me. When I got worried about the charge on my card, it was too late to call Unlimited, so i got on here. And the 2nd horror story about him I read was some guy trying to sell 2 units he hadn't EVEN RECEIVED yet, becase Jack forced a shipment something like 8 or so weeks after he paid and the DAY he called and asked him could he please just have his money, his Mom passes and he needed the money. I'm sitting there thinking, Oh My God, what kind of man? All of these people waiting on machines, ONE OF WHICH WAS ME, that he could have just sent on down the line, and instead, does that. That's nothing but pure, evil GREED. I don't give a rat's arse how many people think he's anything else but the shady, greedy thing he is. I couldn't buy the guys unit, because Jack had MY money, too. So, I have been waiting, patiently, and researching, and making phone calls, and intend to do what I can to help Jack clean up his act. As sellers, artists on LE know what it's like to be held to the extreme standards of "Customer Satisfaction" by Paypal, Etsy, Ebay, etc. Why should any one of us accept such substandard practices when it's our turn to be the buyer's? I won't!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by theglassattic; 2013-01-27 at 10:05pm.