View Single Post
Old 2018-05-24, 6:03pm
Slogan Challenged...

Elke, even if that is not what the OP is looking for, I would love some tips on that technique. I've wondered about fine lines in beads, I can't seem to do the twisties right...I thought perhaps it depends on reactive glass? Very pretty beads.

Della, it is a common thing to not give out personal techniques of another lampworker. And folks can say that if they are not sure if it is common knowledge or not. Asking for advice on techniques has become very risky and I do think it discourages questions from newcomers. Sort of a case where you both are right. Don't take it personal.

And you would have your reasons why you would not want to get on FB, but there is lots of glass melting chat there. If you do want to try, here is a good group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/lampworkbeadmaking/

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy: