View Single Post
Old 2013-12-17, 11:28am
Critter Mom

Several things contributed to my decision Bob ... The health of my sister and my husband are tops on the list. My sister was diagnosed with stage 3-C Colon Cancer in February and so we spent this year in oncology together. My husband has had heart issues (quad-bipass and stints) in the past and is having recurring problems...so he's going in for Hybrid CTO surgery next month. And of course there was the move into town this past summer so I could be closer to my Mom, who's 85 years old, and my Sister. I decided that I needed to do something that would allow me to drop my work at a moments notice, allow visitors (like my Mom and Sister) to come into my studio no matter what I was doing, and above all...be relaxing! I was always so strict with people...never allowed the doors to my studio to be opened without prior notice because the slightest cool breeze could destroy 2 or 3 hours of work...so my Mom would come out to see me and have to stand outside the window to my studio looking in at me I don't want that any more. My time with my family is finite and I need to allow them in, anytime. Oh and clay is so relaxing...I mean...it's just so comforting to me...and forgiving...and soft...and squishy...and...well, you get the idea.

There ya go Bob...more than you ever wanted to know I'm sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob View Post
Wow, I'm surprised your getting out, your bead work was amazing.
Bob

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.