View Single Post
Old 2014-04-17, 6:39am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Default Anyone have experience with low-fire decals?

I bought a whole bunch of these low-fire decals when I first started lampworking:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Decals-Sea-L...item58a8a9b750

I made a total hash of it the one and only time I tried to apply them, and tossed them into a drawer and forgot all about them. I'm pretty much certain the issue was that I was totally unfamiliar with my kiln, and the way I tried to apply them they probably never got hot enough to actually fuse. (It is NOT a good idea to try and do anything but annealing with the bead door ring in place!)

I found them the other day, and did some fused cabs to apply them to, going to give it another shot. Just wondering if anyone's got any tips, beyond simply following the directions?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.