View Single Post
Old 2010-12-31, 6:09pm
Tweedle Dumb

I got mine printed with http://everything2print.com/serve/e2p/pdf.html I printed Kim's Archive, Amy's Storm, and Mary's Jellyfish Tutorials all in the same book I just named it "Tutorials 2010" You can choose your own cover art, and back cover art. It is full color, hard bound. It won't be here until Tuesday (that's what they tell me) I'll let you all know what kind of quality it is when it arrives. I paid about $65 for it. But I figured that once I paid for the ink, some decent quality paper and then something decent to put it all in, I'd probably be in the hole at least $40-$50 with all of those color photos... and that was just Kim's archive. So I ordered it.

Since I DON'T have it yet, I'm not going to recommend them yet. It might arrive and be a piece of junk. So please wait and let me see what I get for my money before ya'll go and spend a butt load of $$.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<Click For My Latest Murrini!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<Click! For Pandora Style Beads!