View Single Post
Old 2010-12-31, 8:30pm
Ad astra per aspera

I'm absolutely thrilled with Kim's Archive!!! I wish more artists would do this in the future. I'm seriously impressed by her excellent record-keeping, and delighted that she was so willing to share all of this with everyone. I've been a Kim-fan for many years, and often wondered what her 'recipe' was for one set or another. Now I can find out!

As an aside, I had to wait until two days ago to download my copy, despite ordering it within minutes of getting the first email. I've been out of town for the holidays, and my Mom doesn't have any online access. I finally went out to Panera with the specific mission of doing online checkin for our flight home AND getting Kim's archive. I copied it to my new NookColor, and drooled over it on the trip home. During our layover in Atlanta I was scrolling through the pages, and a lady beside me looked over and gasped. I spent the next 20 minutes telling her about lampwork, and Kim, and probably sounded like a stalker by the time I was done.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.