View Single Post
Old 2005-06-25, 2:44pm
looking for work

I tried this today...can't wait to open the kiln...I did the loop on the mandrel first and popped it in the kiln while I made the heart...the hardest part was getting a good gather, I think I need bigger rods...But what I had worked...
Thanks Brent!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You can fool too many of the people too much of the time.
James Thurber