View Single Post
Old 2007-11-05, 7:09pm

Here is some more great info from Sandy regarding her frit bead tutorial:

Hi Everybody,

Here's a photo of my frit beads. OK...so these are pretty simple and looking at your boro thread, I think you guys are beyond these simple beads but hey, this is what I planned! My sample beads have some other ideas for adding texture to your frit beads.

The beads going from left to right are:
1. Indigo Luster with SS5 frit - just encased with clear
2. Jet Black with SS5 frit - after melting in the frit I raked with a 3mm clear stringer, then encased.
3. Elvis Red with SS5 frit - after melting in the frit, I dotted with bead with clear dots and then encased.
4. & 5. Purple Thunder with SS5 frit - after melting in the frit, I put diagonal stripes of clear on with a 3mm stringer, then encased. #4 was with no striking, #5 was with striking.
6. Unobtanium with SS5 frit - after melting in the frit, I twisted the frit with a thin stringer, and then encased.

Have fun! There are such endless combinations of base colors and frit...no end to the fun!

Sandy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.