View Single Post
Old 2005-10-14, 9:14am
ManBearPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julabula
OK...I've got the light cube thing. I am using daylight balanced fluorescent bulbs. Or at least, I think they're the right ones, maybe not?! ANyway, my pics STILL have a yellowish background tint....how do I get rid of the background using Photoshop?!?! ANyone have a clue what I'm doing wrong?!?! (Granted haven't even taken a pic in over a month....haven't had any freakin time to practice....grrrr.) So, I've decided I'm just a photo dumbass. If ANYONE can help give me a tip, I'd appreciate it. (BTW: I bought the EZCube for convenience's sake....to be honest, I would build one like Cosmo's....they're outrageously expensive, and think of all the glass you could buy instead!!)

P.S. Sorry if I hijacked, didn't mean to, you can whip me with wet noodles for it....

~ Jules
Use the Curves function to adjust the colors. Levels works sort of, but can kind of wash out some colors. How much you adjust it depends on the original color and the color you want to achieve. You may want to try lengthening the exposure for your camera as well. That will let more light in and will result in a brighter picture.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.