Thread: Registry? :)
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-23, 5:15pm

Quote:
Frantz has a "wish list" feature that you can add to and then send to whomever you want.
I would love to be able to order from Franz, but the site is so hard to navigate I just gave up
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
too bad because everyone seems really happy with them.

BUT...

I am so glad to see you all are excited about this! My family is big on having a gift rather than a certificate. Kinda old fashioned, but we like it that way. My other problem is that I might ask for a more expensive glass if someone were actually buying it for me but if I'm spending the money (even a gift certificate) I tend to be more stingy. Even when I get GCs at other stores... like Target, I tend to buy practical things but if I were making a wish list it would be more extravagent. Probably a little silly but it's how I am. So, if someone has a wish list I surely would love to register for some 104 COE glass!
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
It's great to be a FLORIDA GATOR!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.