Thread: Eye Protection
View Single Post
Old 2006-01-03, 10:21am
Gentleman of Leisure

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeAurelius
It's in the PM I sent you when you asked to copy my words. Check your PM's. I can forward another copy to you if you wish, however, I do not post the content of PM's in public.

Also - just because you "can" doesn't make it "right".
I like your creative interpretation on what is right. Seem to change with what ever mood you are in....

I did honor your PM, I did NOT post your document or your name on Art Glass Answers, I merely put up a LINK stating where I felt some very important safety information could be found on LAMPWORK ETC. It seems to me you put your ego above peoples safety in this issue, that's deplorable and a slam on the glass community.

I seem to remember a PM to you to request to have certain documents removed from Art Glass Forum and my request was responded to with emphatic "no".

And within minutes of that response from you the following notice appeared on Art Glass Forum...

http://www.artglassforum.com/forums/...ead.php?t=1874

I suggest you cease and desist...

Dale

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vendor-Artist-Studio-Teacher Registry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
San Francisco - A Few Toys Short of a Happy Meal

Last edited by Dale M.; 2006-01-03 at 10:49am.