View Single Post
Old 2011-11-06, 7:24am

Default Questions for first donation please

Hi,

I have read the "how to" and am going to fill out the bead donation form but I have a couple of questions please.

I am cleaning out my studio and have been holding onto pounds and pounds of beads for a long time. I make alot of hearts for a jewelry designer on the East Coast so there are LOTS of hearts that I have been holding onto because they don't meet the specs as far as size and shape. I would like to do something "useful" with them and have been wanting to donate to Beads of Courage for quite awhile. I am going across the border this week to pick up some supplies and ship out a couple of orders so I can ship the package from Michigan.

Do I really have to count them? (There is ALOT and at this time of year I am REALLY short on time)

Is there a weight limit on flat rate shipping packages?

Do I have to "string" them on something? (again a time issue)

I don't need a "receipt of donation" (other than knowing you get them) as I cannot claim a "donation" to a USA charity.

Thanks
Cheryl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.