View Single Post
Old 2011-11-08, 9:59pm

Default First Donation

Thanks for the info Duane. I've read all the appropriate pages and I think I've got it all down.

Unfortunately, I cannot use a "donation" tax receipt because I am in Canada and BOC is a USA charity ... but it's not about me ... it's about the kids
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ok, I'm ready ... waiting for the "hoarder tv crew" to show up on my doorstep - I can't believe I have held onto all these beads LOL

Curiosity got the better of me so I did a rough count. Tried to take out all the metal and silver glass beads (I guess they'll go in the flower pots) and this is what I've got.

At least 320 hearts and at least 800 miscellaneous beads for a total of over 1,120 beads including a few "jewelry projects" like a "charm bracelet" and "earrings". I know there is a few more hearts mixed in the "miscellaneous bag". According to my scale ... it is 12 LBS

Here's some pics of what's coming ... REALLY hope you can make use of them.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cheryl

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dreamscapes Studio; 2011-11-09 at 5:11am.