Thread: Too Extreme?
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-11, 8:12am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

In retrospect, the funniest part of this whole thing is the 4" drop. 4 inches? 4 FEET might be a challenge, but if they didn't explode the minute you went from the heat to the ice a 4 inch drop shouldn't matter.

The big challenge to me would be the quantity - that's just insane! Why WOULDN'T a person order something like that from China? How much actually artistry could you POSSIBLY be looking for in a beed in a lot of 10,000? And why insist on soft glass?

This person is clearly delusional! But there's a lot of that going around - I had an eBay customer ask me if she thought it would be okay if her baby teethed on one of my glass lanyards. Uh, NO!!! In fact, HELL NO!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.