View Single Post
Old 2010-07-22, 7:48am
LE cat whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by janetcameron View Post
My next question. Can you get the colors in Kim Neely's tutorial with any of the Bullseye glasses? I tried looking on the Bullseye site yesterday, but didn't find anything that sounded like it reduced to multi colors.

AND - I ordered my Whitmore storage cubes. Maybe I can be organized now!! I think I'll just put my platic piping in the cubes, and start labeling!!
I hope you enjoy your storage cubes as much as I have enjoyed mine. Make sure you insert and wire some of the grid walls inside the cube to compensate for the shorter rods.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tanya Harness-Floyd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Website ~
~
~