View Single Post
Old 2017-07-21, 10:50pm

This is a public forum, anyone can read this and all members can post here.

The "good intention" of not wanting to "out" anyone has turned this into a whispering kangeroo court, with those in the know, those accused (with or without realising) and those not part of the in-crowd. This is school play-ground stuff and a precursor to bullying and trolling, toxic. The real outcome, intended or not, is ostracization. Not only is there no room for the accused to voice anything, others may become false suspects by all as collateral injuries. Is this what we want for this board? And if anyone suspected says anything in defence or protests for innocence, then he or she would only reinforce the accusation - "Did I ever said you were the culprit? I never mentioned any name here". This is just vile behaviour.

Just based on the dragonfly tutorials mention explicitly in this thread, there are two authors of paid tutorials:

Ravenesque and Gemsinbloom.

The dates of these tutorials (as suggested by posters in this thread) point to Ravenesque being the first and Gemsinbloom being the second. So it appears between the whispers that Gemsinbloom is the accused and judged as guilty by those in the know here.

The decent thing for OP to do is to at least name who she is accusing lest hurting other innocent people. The alternative is to not post anything in public and resolve the problem in private. The same applies to those in the know and hinting and whispering here. There is no decency in the way this thread is conducted. I will be blunt, this is cowardly, seeds hate and intolerance. Name who you are accusing if you have to do it publicly, try to engage her publicly. What kind of good intention is there to accuse publicly and only to hide behind pms to name the accused?? It has to be either all out in the open or all in private. What we have here is an attempt at medieval justice.

Let's face it, this thread never was about plagiarism which is unprofessional and just bad. The title itself and the first post pretty much said it all.

Besides, just read the previous post. Whom can we buy from? Surely, this "good intention" harms the "good" authors of tutorials just as much.