View Single Post
Old 2014-02-03, 4:28pm
Miata and Sunshine! Yay!

Sam, it says for the student to bring xxx,xxxxx,xxxxx,,,xxxxxxx.....and then it says the materials fee is for the same things the student is supposed to bring. Is this a misprint?

HG_FR_61 - CHAMBERED VERTEBRAE BEADS
Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Nina Hibler, Dream Fire Glass
Intermediate
Advanced Beginner and Experienced Flameworkers

This workshop reveals the secrets of the Chambered bead. The class includes many skills students will use in their daily beadmaking. Students will learn to make: Long thin tubular beads, two kinds of deeply encased chambered beads plus stringer control, dichroic stringer, thin linear encasing, thick encasing, heat control and the physics of glass movement. These skill come together in the completion of our chambered and vertebrae beads. At the end of the class students will have created some thin tubular beads, the tornado chamber and the vertebrae bead. Plus learned skills that will be used to create their own works of art. Students bring: protective eyewear for lampworking, flat graphite paddle, tweezers and your favorite shaping tools. Not required but nice to have large parallel mashers, small "tuna" can for water
Class Limit: 8
Price: $275.00

*Materials fee: $25.00 payable to instructor in class includes Protective eyewear for lampworking, flat graphite paddle, tweezers, Small metal can for water and their favorite shaping tools, (not required but nice to have) large parallel mashers- I have a few to share

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Contributing member of the EPIC FLOUNCE thread 2013
Proud member of YOU PEOPLE thread.