View Single Post
Old 2009-03-12, 4:28pm

Now MIKE H!!! I do want to see a picture of that. I might have to....um.....COPY you Just another little project for Vince. I'm sure he won't mind
Oh, and by the way, gimmie that octopus!!! I mean, I really love the octopus and you truly out did yourself. I must learn to be more proper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike H View Post
Thanks Kelly!

That was fun. The silver glasses are sure fun to work with and pretty easy to figure out too. I have so many crazy ideas I want to try with those striking and reducing colors in my murrini's. I know why you like the enamels so much...you did that part! It is pretty Cool!
Speaking of murrini's, I just finished my new murrini chopper today, its got a foot pedal and is mounted on a stand. It will cut up to a 3/4" murrini or cane.
I will post it in the studio section when I take some pictures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.