View Single Post
Old 2010-10-02, 12:29pm
Marbles, dude, Marbles

I have a built-in oxygen system. It's called my lungs and diaphram. Should I be worried about it blowing up on me? Got a natural gas stove? Ut-oh. Natural gas can naturally blow up on you, or at the very least leak and gas you to death, especially if you have a stuffed nose and can't smell it. So remove your natural gas stove and insert a wood burning stove in your kitchen - along with a carbon monoxide detector. But be careful with the detector (I know a guy that bought a $150 water filter and had a plumber install it. For 2 years the guy raved about the taste of his filtered water. Then he decided to check the filter cartridge. The plumber never put the cartridge in!) Is your oxy tank kept in your garage? Easiest way to tell if it is leaking is if all your tools start rusting (been there, done that). Easiest way to fill oxy tank? Eat two pounds of oxygen beans and then keep belching into the tank. Should take about 3 hours. Have a oxygen bean party with friends and fill your tank in under 1 hour. Hey honey, why are you dragging me away from the computer? This is serious stuff. I forgot to take my medication? You sure? I would't want to take a double dose of that mind bending stuff-you know it makes me crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.