View Single Post
Old 2012-04-11, 5:41pm

I bought the EX-2000 2 years ago..broke the first day...was just an exterior plastic part that hooks onto the outside of the condenser for the air line..they sent me the piece in the mail..ran great for 4 mo...than the belt in the compressor broke...sent me the belt in the mail. ran great for 1 yr.

Now the compressor seized up and my concentrator is smoking... it's still within warranty but I am being told By extreme oxygen..
"I spoke with Paul about your machine and it will have to be sent in for repair. The EX-2000 (Black Box) has to be sent to the factory for repair and if it is found to be a normal wear item it will not be covered under the warranty. We have found that most repairs not covered under the Factory warranty the charge is around $600.00 to fix. You will need to send it back to us. I would recommend sending it via USPS because they are usually the cheapest. Just be sure to pack it really well. "

Thanks,

Michelle

Paul Ridgeway
Extreme Oxygen Products
P.O. Box 1944
Martinsville, IN 46151
PH: 765-315-0333

REALLY!!??!! NORMAL WEAR is NOT covered? wtf is this?..if i threw it in the ocean or dropped it would it be covered....

I would like to add that I babied this machine.....rarley filled all the way...most times only 1/2 way... and maybe 2-3 tanks a week....

DO NOT BUY from EO....they rarely answer the phone, they NEVER! call back if there is an issue. I'm starting on my homefill...