View Single Post
Old 2013-05-25, 11:52pm
all for the love of glass

Yes! me included Lorraine. I don't quite know how to do that being in Israel.
I keep a little in Etsy and have a twitter account, a pinterest, a blog and of course facebook..all working to drive customers into my site. I feel that I am doing all the right things all the wrong way somehow.

I think our jewelry is special in that it has been created with little hand worked pieces of art, and if you're going to sell it as art then you need to have a site that speaks in that language..thus the volumes on the artist and the video. I will agree however that it always did bother me that the video begins automatically on loadup but had problems wading through godaddy stuff to fix it, so became exasperated and left it..I will persevere now that I see its a very real annoyance. I will keep video but have it start only if player is clicked on somehow. If you look you can see there is a volume control on the video that can be shut off.
At any rate..again I thank all of you who have taken the time to respond and given me some of your time. LE is a great network and resource for feedback..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Do not worry about your originality. You could not get rid of it even if you wanted to." -- Robert Henri.