View Single Post
Old 2012-05-05, 1:38pm
Hugh Hefner (instigator)

Default Oxygen questions

Just curious. What are you using? How fast are you using it up? How much is it costing you?

Currently I'm on 5 oxy-cons. each running 2 1/2-3 lpm into a tank then to my barracuda. I'm happy with this set up for 104 and bullseye, but as I move into boro I'm pretty sure I'm gonna want tanks. The question is how big a tank and how fast I'd have to get it refilled. Looks like K tanks are the norm, but only getting a handful of hours out of a tank means a lot of time running around each week. So liquid oxygen? How much am I looking at and how long do you usually get? And do the gas companies have requirements as to where you can put a dewer(?)? I've got my propane outside on a brick porch under a porch roof. I'd be comfortable with ox. tanks out there as well. But again I've got very little experience with tanks and even less with liquid ox.

Yeah I know, I need to go out and talk to a gas company. But it's Saturday and I'm interested in your experiences. Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.