View Single Post
Old 2008-03-09, 4:48pm
Martyrs don't bitch.

Thanks Kim! I'm excited for you, I bet the class will be great!

The thing is, the Eugene Glass School is kind of in an all Commercial/Industrial area, not very fun to stay in and your food options would be limited without a car.

From that list:

I think the Hampton would be okay and it's probably the most conveinently located one. The Hilton is nice of course, it's in the middle of downtown so food would be easy and it wouldn't be to hard to get out to the EGS. There are a bunch of others that are closer to EGS, but probably not where you'd want to stay. Such as the Value Inn, listed on EGS website. Cheap, I'm sure, but gross.

The youth hostel - if you're up for it a little more complicated to get to the EGS from there, but very close to where I live. A friend stayed there and said it was nice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

< - Click for Etsy Shop

Last edited by Teague; 2008-03-09 at 4:58pm.