View Single Post
Old 2009-02-05, 8:38am
Yeah me!

Thanks for the offer. I went to the wicked wal-mart and got one last night. I feel so much better now. I am a major neat freak and I cant leave rods just laying around. Kind of OCD every thing has to have a proper place!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moth View Post
I use the ice tube trays like Shawnette posted. Bought them at the dollar store for a buck!

They still have more. If you want, I can get however many you want and ship them with the bead you bought from me today. They don't weigh much, but it might be cheaper for you to get them locally. Just thought I'd mention it.

I also used to use a spinning kitchen utensil oganizer. It had a large hole in the middle, and a bunch of smaller sections around the outside and the whole thing was on a lazy susan and spun around. It was good, but took up more room than the ice tube trays...that was why I switched.

Good luck!
~~Mary

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.