View Single Post
Old 2009-05-11, 12:31pm
Goddess

Default Toad Bead Tutorial - LavenderCreek

Well, it's finally ready! It's only taken me a year to get'r done

This tutorial is the next installment in my Sculpting with Glass Series. It uses many of the skills and techniques learned in my goddess bead tutorial and expands on them, while also introducing you to more advanced sculptural techniques.

I hope you will find it to be not only a fun step-by-step project but also a helpful learning tool.

I'm selling the tutorial through my Etsy shop, you can find it here.

Attention:
For people who have taken an actual class with me I would like to offer the tutorial at a bit of a discount. Send me an email if you're interested.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: For everyone who has bought the tutorial as of May 17th, I just sent out a supplimental .pdf file, which contains "images only" (for easier printing and use while at the torch). I've sent it out to everyone but if for some reason you didn't get it, let me know. As of today it will be sent along with the original tutorial so everyone will receive it.
---------------------------------------------

****I will hold a drawing for the first 25 people who buy a tutorial. The winner will receive one of my toad beads!****
I'll let you know who wins just as soon as I've done the drawing

Update: Ok I have my 25 people now. In an hour or so I will do the drawing and let you know who wins the toad!

Drawing Winner! I threw all the names into a bowl, mixed them up and had Peer draw out a name...the name he chose was....

Mary Beth Callaghan! (Novembersfyre)
Congratulations Mary Beth, I'll send you an email shortly!

By the way, the toad in the picture is not the toad I am sending, the toad in the picture is the one that is featured on the cover page for my tutorial. So, the toad I am sending will be a surprise :O)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by LavenderCreek; 2009-05-17 at 1:31pm. Reason: Update