View Single Post
Old 2013-02-12, 9:15am

Hi Amy,

I just purchased your tut and it is so much fun! My first bead did get a spider crack and then broke. Here is my second attempt....

My petals just aren't stretching as much as I would like them....boy this took me a good hour to work on. Once I have the clear on and the bead pretty well shaped is it too late to get the petals to stretch more??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~