View Single Post
Old 2013-08-10, 3:08pm
da General

It seems that some people mistook my original comment (which I have deleted) in my blog about my inability to capture iridescence using this system and thought it was the flaw of the light boxes! I want to stress that it's NOT the light box but user's error! I am no professional photographer and we all know silver glass is difficult to photograph! Here is another image - I think I am doing better in capturing the iridescence here.

I will continue to learn and strive to improve ... and will share more pictures here!

You are all welcome to post your results too! PLEASE!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|