View Single Post
Old 2014-07-16, 8:14pm
Moving On

Smile Long Awaited Pierced Flower Press™ Now Available for Preorder!

Yes, it is true! After a year of blood, sweat, tears (and a lot of money invested in design, engineering, prototypes and development), I have the first prototype in my hands (here in Houston at The Gathering), and my first flower beads, as well. My order for 100 sets of castings goes in tomorrow, and it should take 4-6 weeks from that date until I get them back from my toolmaker all welded together and ready to ship out.

They require use of a .035" or smaller mandrel (that's 19 gauge). I'm selling 304L stainless steel (9") mandrels in sets of 8 for $4. You can also see if your local welding shop has them, or will order for you (some insist on 10lb orders).

I'll be working on a photo and a video tutorial when I get home so that everyone will be prepared to use their fantastic NEW TOOLS!!!!!

To PreOrder You'll need to go to
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and pay a $50 deposit. I'll email you when the tools are in, and then send a Paypal invoice (or get whatever payment you prefer) for the balance plus shipping.

I don't have the final tool in front of me, but I asked the casting company for measurements: The inner part (upper/male) of the press depth is approximately 12.35mm, the width is approx. 15mm from pin to pin...So that would be the largest possible inner measurement of a flower.

Here are a few photos:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.